Sunday, February 15, 2009

Urban Sketchers

So, aside from my regular art blog which is where I usually post any projects I finish that I think are worthy of showing people, and where I talk about random crap dealing with my life and goofy stuff I come in contact with, I decided to make this separate blog dedicated to Urban Drawing that I do here in the city. I was more inspired to do this after I found the networking blog: www.urbansketchers.com where artists from all over the world have come together in posting daily images of different drawings they've done of people living and interacting in urban environments. I hope to eventually get on the site since you can only be invited by someone who is in it or you can submit your work to get invited by the admins. So I've got my fingers crossed! nomnom hopefully I can get onto it since I think its an awesome idea for a networking site with artists. Anyway, I'm just going to post images that I've drawn in the past month or so, and try to do at least one or two a week here. So keep checking for more! :]

No comments: